- Ursaalam19:19:19 DRIP
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Nitric Acid [ Nitric Acid 68% ]
- Boron (B)
- Water Soluble Fertilizers (N:P:K:- 00:52:34, 00:00:50, 12:61:00)
Manufactured In India By Taj Agro International.
Many prefixes such as mineral, inorganic, or chemical are often used to describe fertilizers and these are used interchangeably. Fertilizer grade is an expression referring to the legal guarantee of the available plant nutrients expressed as a percentage by weight in a fertilizer,
Fertilizers are classified as
- Straight fertilizers: These contain one of the 3 major nutrients N, P or K.
- Compound /complex fertilizers: These contain at least two out of the three major nutrients.
Specifications against which commercial products are judged for quality. Specifications of several fertilizers have been developed in different countries.
For purchasing fertilizers from international and/or national markets, Specifications have to be indicated. Prices of specific type of fertilizer may differ according to the required quality and specification.
Type of Fertilizer
Fertilizers come in various shapes and forms. The most typical form is granular fertilizer (powder form), usually come in a bag / box. The next most common form is liquid fertilizer; some advantages of liquid lawn fertilizer are its immediate effect and wide coverage. Moreover, there is also a form of slow-release fertilizer which solves the problem of "burning" the plants due to excessive nutrients. This kind of fertilizer come in various form like fertilizer spikes, tabs, etc. Finally, organic fertilizer is on the rise as people are resorting to a green / environmental friendly products. Although organic fertilizer usually contain less nutrients, some people still prefer organic due to natural ingredients.
Specifications for Commonly used Fertilizers
- N, P and K Fertilizers
- UREA (Free flowing)
- UREA (Granular)
- AMMONIUM SULPHATE
- CALCIUM AMMONIUM NITRATE (CAN)
- SINGLE SUPERPHOSPHATE (SSP) (Powdered)
- SINGLE SUPERPHOSPHATE (SSP) (Granular)
- TRIPLE SUPERPHOSPHATE (TSP)
- POTASSIUM CHLORIDE/MURIATE OF POTASH (MOP) (Crystalline powder)
- POTASSIUM CHLORIDE/MURIATE OF POTASH (MOP) (Granular)
- POTASSIUM SULPHATE/SULPHATE OF POTASH (SOP)
- DIAMMONIUM PHOSPHATE (DAP)
- NPK COMPLEX 15-15-15
- NPK COMPLEX 17-17-17
- NPK COMPLEX 19-19-19
- ZINC SULPHATE
- CHELATED Zn, AS Zn-EDTA
- MANGANESE SULPHATE
- BORAX (SODIUM TETRABORATE)
- COPPER SULPHATE
- FERROUS SULPHATE
- CHELATED IRON, AS Fe-EDTA
- AMMONIUM MOLYBDATE
Packing : Size of fabric: (in tube form) 14" to 46" (in sheet form) 14" to 117"